Project management professional training
Project management is the application of knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques to project activities to meet project requirements. Project management is accomplished through the appropriate application and integration of a number of project management processes categorized into five groups and these five groups are Initiation, Planning, Execution, Monitoring and Control, and Termination.
Acquire the trainee the necessary skills to prepare for the project management professional course exam and to manage projects in various fields. By following the training course, the trainee will be able to fulfill one of the important conditions for entering the test, which is entering a training course
Experienced project managers who want to develop their expertise. Individuals with hands-on experience in project management. People who want to build a broad knowledge base in the field of project management. Anyone wishing to obtain a PMP certification.
- Introduction: project management Project Integration Management Project scope management Project schedule management Project cost management Project Quality Management Project resource management Project Communications Management Project risk management Project Procurement Management Project stakeholder management
test simulation Presentations, discussions, practical exercises. Providing the training material in electronic form and facilitating its preservation and retrieval. Study cases and follow the methods of dialogue and discussion to reach the optimal behavior in different situations Practical cases of completed projects in various sectors.
Online training. Training at our training center in Gaziantep. Training in our training center in Istanbul. The duration of the training is 45 training hours divided into 15 sessions.
Project management for development part 1 and 2
project managers manage their projects efficiently and successfully around the world within the context of humanitarian action and is the guide that It paves the way for humanitarian workers to move their projects towards their planned goals in the easiest way and the least cost away from failure and risks Expected and avoided deviation in the action plan
The training aims to provide the trainees with skills related to project management:
- Qualifying the participant to become a professional project manager in the development sector
- Designing an effective project focused on the needs of the beneficiaries
- Participants’ understanding of the development project life cycle and its characteristics
- Participants gain the ability to determine the quality and coherence of projects
Realizing the components of the developmental closure of projects and the right transition
- managers and consultants in the development sector
- Employees nominated for the positions of project managers and supervisors
- Those wishing to qualify for the International Certificate in Management of Development Projects
Online training .
Training in our training center in Gaziantep .
Training in our training center in Istanbul .
training is 45 training hours divided into 15 sessions for each part duration of the
The curriculum includes four main sections as follows
Section One: Introduction
Section Two: The Six Stages of the Project Lifecycle
The first stage: defining and designing the project
The second stage: the project preparation stage
The third stage: project planning
Fourth stage: project implementation
Fifth stage: Monitoring, evaluation and control of the project
Phase VI: End of the project and its transition
Section Three: Knowledge Branches of Project Management
Section one: managing the project 's justification
Section Two: Stakeholder Management
Section Three: Risk Management
Section Four: Domain Management
Section five: time management
Section Six: Managing Project Resources
Section IV: Adaptation of BMD Pro in organizations.
- Online training .
- Training in our training center in Gaziantep .
- Training in our training center in Istanbul .
duration of the training is 30 training hours divided into 10 sessions .